Our goal is to ensure that all legitimate claims are handled and paid out to you the attendee. With that said, to ensure that we can offer the best coverage for the lowest price in the market, as well as to adhere to the strict standards and insurance laws most often we will require some sort of documentation along with your claim. One of our claims adjusters may ask for one or more of the following depending on the reason for your claim:
- The original unused ticket(s) and registration
- Confirmation of your payment for Cancellation Protection (typically your booking confirmation)
- A doctor’s report if the reimbursement request is for an accident or illness or a death certificate where the reimbursement request is resulting from a death;
- An official notice from the transport service provider in the event of delay traveling to the booked journey;
- Proof of cancellation, mechanical breakdown or accident about the public transport network.
- For the breakdown of a private vehicle: a vehicle recovery service report, a copy of garage repair bill or parts receipt; or in the case of a motor accident, confirmation from the vehicle motor insurance provider, vehicle repair shop or the police.
- The original jury or witness summons requesting the attendance of a member of the traveling party.
- Confirmation of relevant road closures or warnings not to travel from the Police or relevant Government agency.
In addition or in place of any of the above a claims agent may ask you for any other reasonable additional evidence/documentation if needed to effectively and fairly process your claim.