The widget is rendered when the "configure" command is called. The "configure" command signals to the widget that you are ready to render the view with a premium quote.
Articles in this section
- Platform/Partner approved internal Marketing Template & Best Practices (w/o phase II integration)
- Platform/Partner approved internal Marketing Template & Best Practices (w/ phase II integration)
- How are premiums generated in our checkout?
- We want to onboard a new client to TicketGuardian. How do we do that?
- How do we access policy and claims information?
- How are premiums collected by TicketGuardian after the Order API call?
- How do I get the quote from the widget?
- When does the widget render?
- What API calls are required in order to create a policy for customers who purchase coverage?
- How does the TicketGuardian UI impact conversions?